Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

:]


They told me to believe; that it's alright to ask; and to at least give it a try for anything.
I think they're awesome.

-That's me
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

cbox.

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

links.

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“life will be better in spring”
April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

Give Don't Give
Saturday, August 14, 2010 || 5:01 AM

you leave me thinking about it constantly.. as well as yearning for it. you could have just ignored it since i've never expected you to really do that.
and i was looking at you, were you looking for me too? :\

he's not my bf. neither does he like me, right?
why do i have to go through this over and over again every week.
i'm really bad at focusing on the right things y'know. so don't distract me already.
我真的真的很想把书念好, 可是现在我满脑子里只有他。我知道现我已经开始读书了, 不能在这个时候半途而废。 必须更努力地控制自己的情绪, 要不然到最后, 后悔的人会是我自己。。。
sighs i know i shouldn't be affected by such feelings anymore.
7 more weeks to promo.

Stay away from me, I need you too badly.